Azure Char #0486 // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Azure Char #0486
Matthew has created a perfectly-imperfect 90s grunge inspired gradient that moves irregular from electric blues above, to char burn gray below.
- Large (5'11"x10'5")
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Heavy weight paint application
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
"I hate slick and pretty things. I prefer mistakes and accidents. Which is why I like things like cuts and bruises - they're like little flowers. I've always said that if you have a name for something, like 'cut' or 'bruise,' people will automatically be disturbed by it. But when you see the same thing in nature, and you don't know what it is, it can be very beautiful.”-