Stonewashed #0273 // Mini Painting
Autumn 2021 Collection // Stonewashed #0273 i, ii, iii
The perfect versatile gray offering both cool and warm tones. Linear plaster application across a warm base with a hush of green stone texture for depth. Available in 3 sizes as listed below.
- XS "Mini Painting" painted on 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $30. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
"Language is fossil poetry."- Ralph Waldo Emerson