Halophile #0277 // XLarge Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Halophile #0277
A play on an old favorite, this painting is an ode to the halophilic life form that gives our beloved Great Salt Lake its striking pink hue. Warm cream base, heavy weight application, mineral wash with pink and violets in a current clash of warm and cool.
- Extra-large (7'11"x12'2") is generous in both width and length.
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Heavy weight paint application
- 16 lb 12 oz
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Free shipping for clients in the lower 48. Ordering from Hawaii, Alaska or Canada? Reach out to Ash via our chat or contact page.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“Pink isn't just a color it's an attitude too!" -