Marigolds of India #0192 // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop
Ultraviolet Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop // Marigolds of India #0192
Warm toned marigold blossoms across a nuanced cotton canvas resulting in hushed watercolor patterns.
- Large (5'11.5"x10') 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $65. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“I suppose that flowers, when they’re through blooming, have some sort of awareness of some purpose having been served. Flowers didn’t ask to be flowers and I didn’t ask to be me.” - Kurt Vonnegut