Flood Effect #0416 // Odd Large Double-Sided Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Flood Effect #0416
Ultraviolet’s Sandstone Study Series are inspired by ever-changing sandstone landscapes and the wind and water that shape them.
Accentuated peaks of burnt orange evoke a flash flood effect while the reverse features vibrant cactus and matcha greens. Collector must note the delicate nature of the burnt orange side. It is advised to keep kraft paper wrapped around the painting during storage and transport/shipping as its finish is rather delicate in nature and can easily mark.
- Large Odd (6'1"x8'6")
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Heavy weight paint application
- 11 lb 15 oz
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“I have always loved the desert. One sits down on a desert sand dune, sees nothing, hears nothing. Yet through the silence something throbs, and gleams...”-