Agave and Opal #0233 // XLarge Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop
Ultraviolet Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop // Agave and Opal #0233
Prairie greens hold the borders while twilight blues mottle and move at the center complimented by still more greens- both warm and cool. Inspired by succulent agave, deadened coastal California grasses, and the cosmic ring on the finger of an eccentric grower.
- Extra-large (7'11x11'6.5") is generous in both width and length.
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Medium weight
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $160. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
"She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something."- Rainbow Rowell