Native Alloy- Heavy Metal #0394 // Mini Painting
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Native Alloy- Heavy Metal #0394
Ultraviolet’s Heavy Metal Series are inspired by the long-game processes of oxidization, patina, erosion and time. Our mini arcana series offers a multi-layered palate that changes and shifts, pulls colors, evoke symbols and elements and is extremely fun to edit and play with.
Cool tones of navy and chocolate oxides offer bold stand-apart energy.
This painting is coated with a matte varnish to offer some water resistance and color fast quality.
Photographed with Katherine Moes ceramic bowls. This look is achieved by pairing 2 mini paintings; one upon which the bowls are set and another hanging as a backdrop.
- Measuring at 24"x35.5"
- Painted on 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Medium weight paint application offers some flexibility
- Photographs highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $15. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“Do not wait for a coronation; the greatest emperors crown themselves." -