Peacock and Ochre #0396- Heavy Metal // Mini Painting
Peacock and Ochre #0396 // Ultraviolet Backdrops
Ultraviolet’s Heavy Metal Series are inspired by the long-game processes of oxidization, patina, erosion and time. *This painting is coated with a matte varnish to offer some water resistance and color fast quality.
Peacock teal base and cheery metallic oxide ochres in smears, water-marks, and droplet patterns.
- Measuring at 24"x36"
- Painted on 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Medium weight paint application offers some flexibility
- Photographs highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Free shipping for clients in the lower 48. Ordering from Hawaii, Alaska or Canada? Reach out to Ash via our chat or contact page.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“It is in collectivities that we find reservoirs of hope and optimism.”-