Arid #0358- Sandstone Study // XLarge Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Arid #0358 //Ultraviolet Backdrops
Ultraviolet’s Sandstone Studies are inspired by ever-changing sandstone landscapes and the wind and water that shape them.
Layered in spreading spills this violet gray hued painting is accented by subtle undertones of sandstorm warmth.
- Extra-large (7'10.5"x12'2.25") is generous in both width and length.
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Medium weight
- 14 lb 11 oz
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Free shipping for clients in the lower 48. Ordering from Hawaii, Alaska or Canada? Reach out to Ash via our chat or contact page.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“Poetry often enters through the window of irrelevance.”- MC Richards