Foam and Sand #0487 // XLarge Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Foam and Sand #0487
On the edge of oceanic vastness, horizon dense with wet as greens and blues resist and persist. A singularly beautiful backdrop as lightweight as they come.
Photo of model shot on film+flash and share by Clark Clifford.
- Extra-large (7'11"x13') is generous in both width and length.
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- 13 lb 5 oz
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Free shipping for clients in the lower 48. Ordering from Hawaii, Alaska or Canada? Reach out to Ash via our chat or contact page.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
"The sea's only gifts are harsh blows, and occasionally the chance to feel strong."- John Krakauer