Hand Painted Backdrop Rental
Backdrops are rented for 7 day durations. Shipping is charged separately and is calculated at checkout. Initial rental fee covers a straight hang backdrop use ONLY. If you plan to stand, step, or set any object, client, furniture etc ON the backdrop you must add the non-refundable Wear and Tear fee.
SIZE GUIDE: Small (4x6), Medium (6x8), Large (6x10) , XLarge (8x12)
SHIPPING BEGINS AT: $130 per S/M/L backdrop $320 per XL backdrop $80 for folded muslin backdrops
Love the backdrop and want to purchase it? We'll subtract the rental fees+ return shipping when you purchase. Must be done within 3 days of rental end date.
Prices and wear and tear fees are calculated backdrop. For rush orders please contact us HERE.
CHOOSE YOUR BACKDROP(S)
- Select your backdrop by checking our current inventory HERE. To ensure availability of both the painting and your shoot/event dates please contact us HERE- we reply quickly.
- For custom rental durations contact us HERE.
- We ship to all 50 states. Please reach out for shipping to AFO, US territories, and Canada.
- Round-trip shipping begins at $130 for our small-large+ collection. XL (8') shipping begins at $320. Overages will be determined, communicated, and charged prior to shipping.
- Returns are processed both either UPS and USPS. Renter is responsible for packing and returning the rental to the shipping partner chosen by Ultraviolet.
STANDS AND SUPPORTS
- We do NOT rent stands or supports except to our local Utah clients.
- Our XL (8x12) Great Salt Lake can weigh upwards of 18-25 lbs so please plan your backdrops support system accordingly. We recommend the Photoflex ProDuty Backdrop Stand that has a max load rating of 40 lb.
- Sometimes sh!t happens and schedules change. While rentals are non-refundable we are happy to credit to your account for future rentals. Text Ash to arrange.
WEAR AND TEAR
- The $300 Wear and Tear fee is non-refundable and covers common wear such foot/heel/furniture marks. If the backdrop is damaged excessively (folded, ripped, torn, or otherwise ruined beyond repair) the client is responsible to pay the full backdrop price less the rental and wear and tear fee.
Image compliments of Jon Canlas