Classic Study #0009 // Small Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Spring 2020 Collection // Classic Study #0009
Ultraviolet’s Classics Study Series are inspired by Irving Penn’s continued legacy for creating versatile drops for the natural light and strobe photographer. This small size grey drop features a broad vignette and organic scuff mark textures.
- Small (just shy of 4'4.5"x6') 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“I can get obsessed by anything if I look at it long enough. That's the curse of being a photographer.” - Irving Penn