Stone Slab #0388 // Large+ Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Stone Slab #0388
In the tradition of our early work Stone Slab is a lightweight evaporate speckled blue-hued shale gray textured by sun-bleached gray hues.
- Large+ (5'11"x12') 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- 9 lb 3 oz
- Medium weight paint application
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Free shipping for clients in the lower 48. Ordering from Hawaii, Alaska or Canada? Reach out to Ash via our chat or contact page.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“There’s light at the end of the tunnel. The problem is that tunnel is in the back of your mind. And if you don’t go to the back side of your mind you will never see the light at the end of the tunnel. And once you see it, then the task becomes to empower it in yourself and other people. Spread it as a reality."-