Arches #0094- Sandstone Study // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Ultraviolet Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrops
Ultraviolet’s Sandstone Study Series are inspired by ever-changing sandstone landscapes and the wind and water that shape them.
Badlands grays fade to red rock arching stone. Grays, iron reds, and creamy sand tones.
Photo of model shared compliments of Michelle Baughn
- Large (5'11.5"x9'5") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $65. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“An arch consists of two weaknesses which, leaning one against the other, make a strength." - Leonardo da Vinci