Hand-Painted Backdrop Rental
Backdrops may be rented for 2 or 7 day durations and have separate listings for local pick-up and shipped rentals. Prices listed are per backdrop.
CHOOSE YOUR DROP + DURATION
- Select your backdrop by checking our current inventory HERE. To ensure availability of both the painting and your shoot/event dates text Ash at (801) 319-7114.
- Not sure what you want, we are happy to consult on size, color, styling etc. See 15 minute consultation fee below.
- For custom rental durations text us at (801) 319-7114.
** Please read our policies on rentals as completing a rental sale indicates an agreement to the terms and policies below.
- We offer shipping to the lower 48 though, please reach out for special pricing for shipping for AFO, US territory, Hawaii, or Alaska locations.
- Round-trip shipping begins at $130 for our small-large+ collection while XL (8') rentals begin at $260. Overages will be determined, communicated, and charged prior to shipping.
LOCAL PICK UP + DELIVERY + SET UP SERVICES
- Want full-service delivery and even set up services? Click HERE for rates and options. Be sure to consult with Ashley to assure availability.
- Pick-up orders will be available for pick-up at our residential studios in Woods Cross, Utah (just 10 minutes from downtown SLC, right off i15). Pick-up and drop-off times are 8 am-9 pm.
- Ashley will text the address and particulars as soon as we approve your rental and the fees are paid.
ADD STANDS/SUPPORT SYSTEMS TO YOUR CART IF NEEDED
- If you are local and you are planning to hang your backdrop you will need a support system to hang it. We've got those, too. See our support system rentals HERE. Not sure what we mean? Need some help? Text (801) 319-7114. We don't believe in dumb questions.
- Sometimes sh!t happens and schedules change. While rentals are non-refundable we are happy to credit to your account for future rentals. Text Ash to arrange.
- Excessive signs of carelessness and damage, including but not limited to: foot/heel/furniture/liquid marks will result in the client paying the cost of the full cost of the backdrop, less the rental fee.
- If you prefer to use the backdrop as a full sweep (placing people or objects directly on the painting don't forget to add the $100 "Wear & Tear" fee to cover the costs of rejuvenation.
Image compliments of Jon Canlas