Burnt Terra Cotta- Sandstone Study #0202 // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop
Ultraviolet Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop // Burnt Terra Cotta #0202
Ultraviolet’s Sandstone Study Series are backdrops inspired by Utah’s ever-changing sandstone landscapes and the wind and water that shape them.
Rich red clays layered on a unabashed gold base offering softly textured drop.
- Large (5'10.5"x9'11") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $65. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“There is enough abundance for all of us. We’ve been taught we’ve been swimming in a fishbowl, but we actually are swimming in oceans and oceans and oceans. We must expand our imagination of what’s possible. The political empowerment of historically disenfranchised groups does not mean your collapse or loss; it means your gain. Because the life you will have access to is much more spectacular, rich and serendipitous.”- Alok Vaid-Menon