Buttermilk #0189 // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop
Summer 2021 Collection // #0189
Created for the lovers of subtlety. This painting features barely-there warm cream hues, sun-bleached whites and just a hush of sage green for depth.
- Large (6'x10.5") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“Art is seldom the result of true genius; rather, it is the product of hard work and skills learned and tenaciously practiced by regular people.” - Sally Mann