Coastal Shell: Dual Sided #0186 // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Spring 2021 Collection // #0186
Shell whites streaked with ancient grays give this dual-sided backdrop subtle depth while perfectly subtle pinks bring a vibe reminiscent of the ocean homes that inspired this painting.
Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Large format (this drop measures at 9'11.5" x 5'11.5", just shy of 6x10)
- Hand-painted by Matthew Peterson on 12-ounce medium weight cotton canvas at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“When one has been long at sea, the smell of land reaches far out to greet one. And the same it true when one has been long inland.”
― John Steinbeck