Colors of the Southwest // #0330 II Mini Painting
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Colors of the Southwest #0330 II Mini Painting
Bold coral hued plaster streaked with gray clay lines and a hint of pyrite gold. Turn to the reverse for organic interplay of bold, cool turquoise and warm sandstone reds.
- This mini measures at 24"x33"
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Heavy weight
- Photographs highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products including but not limited to acrylic, gold foil, plasters, and minerals.
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $15. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“I go to seek a Great Perhaps.”-