Elephant Suit II #0089 // Mini Painting
Autumn 2021 Collection // Elephant Suit II #0089 Mini Painting
*Note a small area where the plaster has cracked and fallen off revealing the canvas underneath. If you are using this as a flat lay, the discount is the nudge you need to bring this backdrop into your life as it can be easily covered.*
Cracking, irregular plaster lines and one long seam this is as organic, textured, and versatile as our mini paintings get. Cool neutral but with the right light and a little nudge it will pull warm.
- XS "Mini Painting" (2'9"x3'.25") painted on 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $30. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."- Robin Williams