Foothill Sage x Heather Nan #0286// XLarge Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop
Autumn 2021 Collection // Foothill Sage x Heather Nan #0286
*This backdrop has a 3 inch wide holes at the far right edge of the backdrop that are the result of an unboxing mishap of our raw canvas. The price reflects this blemish.*
Created as a special collection for photographer Heather Nan for the 2021 Hybrid Collective Conference, this light bold backdrop is a blend of complimentary sage and periwinkle.
Image of bride shared compliments of Heather Nan Photography
- Extra-large (7'10.25'x12'2) is generous in both width and length.
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies: Features:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand."- Thich Nhat Hanh