Oxblood Organica #0175-Sandstone Study // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Ultraviolet Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrops
Ultraviolet’s Sandstone Study Series are inspired by ever-changing sandstone landscapes and the wind and water that shape them.
Garnet overtones reveal a sandstone base in this ode to floral watercolor warmth.
- Large (just shy of 6x10) 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Medium weight
- Weighs 8 lb 6 oz
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $65. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“Even a wounded world is feeding us. Even a wounded world holds us, giving us moments of wonder and joy. I choose joy over despair. Not because I have my head in the sand, but because joy is what the earth gives me daily and I must return the gift.”- Robin Wall Kimmerer, Braiding Sweetgrass