Great Salt Lake Series // 2x3 Mini Painting
Ultraviolet Backdrops // The Great Salt Lake Series (2x3 Flatlay)
Ultraviolet’s Great Salt Lake Series are inspired by the mineral-rich remains of ancient Lake Bonneville. Nuance texture detailing against a bone-cream wash. A touch of mineral sparkle and muddy crackling patterns.
Each finished flat lay is unique and variations in should be embraced and expected as they give your painting its one-of-kind appeal. Variations manifest in textures, cut lines, and raw edges. Photograph is for reference to the color and texture possibilities.
- For larger iterations of the Great Salt Lake click HERE
- Hand-painted by Matthew Peterson on 12-ounce medium weight cotton canvas at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Heavy weight paint application offers minimal flexibility
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $15. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All sales are final
"Tell the truth but tell it slant..."- Emily Dickinson