Wands of the Arcana- Heavy Metal // #0338 Mini Painting
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Wands of the Arcana #0338 Mini Painting
Ultraviolet’s Heavy Metal Series are inspired by the long-game processes of oxidization, patina, erosion and time. Our mini arcana series offers a multi-layered palate that changes and shifts, pulls colors, evoke symbols and elements and is extremely fun to edit and play with.
NOTES ON #0338 Wands of the Arcana- purples, greens, black, and navy all layered to make this one. Do with it what you will.
This painting is coated with a matte varnish to offer some water resistance and color fast quality.
- This mini measures at 24"x36"
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Heavy weight
- Photographs highlight notable areas and show a range of exposures and directions of light.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products including but not limited to acrylic, gold foil, plasters, and minerals.
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $15. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
"A shadow is never created in darkness. It is born of light. We can be blind to it and blinded by it. Our shadow asks us to look at what we don’t want to see." -