Heavy Metal- Turquoise with Copper Matrix #0134 // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting- Heavy Metal Series
Spring 2021 Collection // Heavy Metal- Turquoise with Copper Matrix #0134
Ultraviolet’s Heavy Metal Series are inspired by the long-game processes of oxidization, patina, erosion and time. The copper, iron, and bronze affects are achieved by a multi-step processes and applications. Our exploration of objects of enduring design made better for their endurance continues.This backdrop is painted on our thin fine art canvas.
Notes on #134 Matrix vein run through a beautiful turquoise stone remnants us what the rock once was though now, polished to perfection. This backdrop has a the look of a gemstone under water.
Special Note: This painting is not water resistant in any way and, due to the nature of the pigment, the colors may transfer.
- Large (just shy of 5'11"x9'9") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“A memory without the emotional charge is called wisdom.”- Joe Dispenza