Copper Patina-Heavy Metal #0123 // Medium Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Ultraviolet Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrops // Heavy Metal Copper Patina #0123
Ultraviolet’s Heavy Metal Series are inspired by the long-game processes of oxidization, patina, erosion and time. The copper, iron, and bronze affects are achieved by a multi-step processes and applications. Our exploration of objects of enduring design made better for their endurance continues.This backdrop is painted on our thin fine art canvas.
The first in our copper experimentation this painting channels creative objects of enduring design made better for their endurance. Bright, bold, metallic.
Photo of model shot on film and shared compliments of Heather Nan.
- Medium (5x6'10.5") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Heavy weight
- 5 lb 10 oz
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Free shipping for clients in the lower 48. Ordering from Hawaii, Alaska or Canada? Reach out to Ash via our chat or contact page.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“The finest workers in stone are not copper or steel tools, but the gentle touches of air and water working at their leisure with a liberal allowance of time.”- Henry David Thoreau