Heavy Metal- Cooper Patina #0172 // Medium Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting- Heavy Metal Series
Ultraviolet Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrops // #0172
Ultraviolet’s Heavy Metal Series are inspired by the long-game processes of oxidization, patina, erosion and time. The copper, iron, and bronze affects are achieved by a multi-step processes and applications. This backdrop is painted on our thin fine art canvas.
Notes on #0172 Copper Patina. Our exploration of objects of enduring design made better for their endurance, continues. This backdrop is painted on our thin fine art canvas.
Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Medium (just shy of 5x6'10.5") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“An intense copper calm, like a universal yellow lotus, was more and more unfolding its noiseless measureless leaves upon the sea.” - Herman Melville.