Hyacinth Child // #0423 Mini Painting
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Hyacinth Child #0423 Mini Painting
Blue-hued violets of early spring hyacinths ruse with the orange glow of the warming sun offering a complimentary color-gasm in organic roots-underground texture.
- This painting measures at 23.5"x36"(nearly 2'x3')
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Medium weight paint application offers some flexibility
- Photographs highlight notable areas and show a range of exposures and directions of light.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products including but not limited to acrylic, gold foil, plasters, and minerals.
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $15. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
"Yet when we came back, late, from the Hyacinth garden,/ Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not/Speak, and my eyes failed..."- T.S. Eliot