Kiln Dry Blue // #0144 Mini Painting
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Kiln Dry Blue #0144 Mini Painting
Kiln dry, heat brittle blue gray. The reverse offers teal and gray stripe organic for an unexpected reversible.
This painting is an individual cut from a series of larger works. Each piece is individually painted and cut and each piece will reflects unique texture and color varieties. See all photos in this listing to get a good taste of the flavor of this series.
- This mini measures at 23"x34" backdrop painted on 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Medium weight paint application offers some flexibility.
- Photographs highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products including but not limited to acrylic, gold foil, plasters, and minerals.
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $15. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
"I suffered evils, but without allowing them to rob me of the freedom to expand."- Gordon Parks