La Sal #0476-Sandstone Study // Large Double-Sided Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Ultraviolet Backdrops // La Sal #0476
Ultraviolet’s Sandstone Studies are inspired by ever-changing sandstone landscapes and the wind and water that shape them.
Double sided desert worship glory. We are always fans of cool meets warm collisions and as a double-sided painting, this backdrop has it all. The primary side features cool plaster whites salt with sandstone washed tones, while the reverse features leathery browns in irregular and bold texture patching.
- Large (5'11"x8'2")
- Weight- 9 lb 6.1 oz
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Medium weight paint application
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Free shipping for clients in the lower 48. Ordering from Hawaii, Alaska or Canada? Reach out to Ash via our chat or contact page.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“Even the finest sword plunged into salt water will eventually rust.”-