Liliac Eruptions // #0425 Hand-Painted Flatlay Surface
Original price $116.00 - Original price $116.00
$116.00 - $116.00
Current price $116.00
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Liliac Eruptions #0425 Mini Painting
Concentrated color moves from the bottom corner out in blossoming waves as the sun bids the color from the lilac buds.
- This painting measures at 23.5"x36" (nearly 2'x3')
- Painted on 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Medium weight paint application offers some flexibility.
- Photographs highlight notable areas and show a range of exposures and directions of light.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products including but not limited to acrylic, gold foil, plasters, and minerals.
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Free shipping for clients in the lower 48. Ordering from Hawaii, Alaska or Canada? Reach out to Ash via our chat or contact page.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
"April is the cruelest month, breeding
lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
memory and desire, stirring
dull roots with spring rain." - T.S. Eliot