Lowland Watercolor #0212 // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop
Summer 2021 Collection // #0212
Multi-layered and as dynamic as subtle can possibly be. Our watercolor series explores cross complimentary colors in a lightweight application reminiscent of layered plasters, ceramic glazes, and natural dyes.
Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Large (5'11"x9'8.5") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final