March Blue #0105 // Medium Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Ultraviolet Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrops // March Blue #0105
Deep steely blue hues presented with unapologetically bold brush strokes. Cloudy but unsettled just like the blue sky in March. In like a lion, out like a lamb.
- Medium (just shy of 5x6'8") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Medium weight
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $40. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“We are what we pretend to be so be careful what you pretend to be.”- Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night