Heavy Metal Clementine #0122 // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting- Heavy Metal Series
Spring 2021 Collection // Heavy Metal Clementine #0122
Ultraviolet’s Heavy Metal Series are inspired by the long-game processes of oxidization, patina, erosion and time. The copper, iron, and bronze affects are achieved by a multi-step processes and applications. Our exploration of objects of enduring design made better for their endurance continues.This backdrop is painted on our thin fine art canvas.
Notes on #0122: Grunge metal vibes. Bold marigold yellow strands, drops, and bursts against a sometimes black, sometimes olive, slightly plum base.
*This backdrop is in no way waterproof and some color transfer may occur. Purchase, transport, and interact with this backdrop mindfully.
- Large (5'11"x9'11") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“The meaning of love is obviously huge - but for me, it means be nice to people, and people will be nice to you back. Love is a selfless place to be. There is no safer place to be than under the canopy of love.”- Benjamin Clementine