Mariner's Gold-Heavy Metal #0222 // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop
Summer 2021 Collection // Heavy Metal Mariner's Gold #0222
Metallic gold rains down in sheets over a weathered mariner blue. The result is a heavy-weight, starched metallic canvas painting.
- Large (5'11.5"x9'9") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“To believe that our beliefs are permanent truths which encompass reality is a sad arrogance. To let go of that belief is to find safety.”- from Ursula K. LeGuin's translation of the Tao Te Ching