Marsh #0157 // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Original price $469.00 - Original price $469.00
$469.00 - $469.00
Current price $469.00
Spring 2021 Collection // Marsh #0157
Warm marsh yellow mottle and sway in this light painting.
First photograph shared compliments of Mario Alcauter and Irene Mairena for Nena and Co.
- Large (6'x10'2") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“If time could run backward, like a film in reverse, we would see this mess reassemble itself into lush green hills and moss-covered ledges of limestone. The streams would run back up the hills to the springs and the salt would stay glittering in underground rooms.”- Robin Wall Kimmerer