Oscillations #0345- Sandstone Study // Large+ Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Oscillations #0345
Desert marked and hard to miss this painting channels the oscillations of the formless and the materiality in the etheric.
- Large+ (5'11.5"x12'1") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Ashley Thalman at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, (in that order) while subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $65. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
"Life is but a daily oscillation between revolt and submission."- Henri Frédéric Amiel