Metallic Nebulae #0182 // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting- Heavy Metal Series
Spring 2021 Collection // #0182
Teal and topaz tones hold space for dots of iron orange in this nebulous ode to beginnings and endings.
First two photographs in set were shot on film and shared compliments of Jonathan Canlas.
- Large (5'11"x9'10.5") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“Treat everyone you meet like God in drag.”- Ram Dass