Native Alloy- Heavy Metal #0395 // Mini Painting
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Native Alloy- Heavy Metal #0395
Ultraviolet’s Heavy Metal Series are inspired by the long-game processes of oxidization, patina, erosion and time. Our mini arcana series offers a multi-layered palette that changes and shifts, pulls colors, evoke symbols and elements and is extremely fun to edit and play with.
Cool tones of navy and chocolate oxides offer bold stand-apart energy.
This painting is coated with a matte varnish to offer some water resistance and color fast quality.
- Measuring at 23"x34.5"
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah.
- Medium weight paint application offers some flexibility
- Photographs highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Free shipping for clients in the lower 48. Ordering from Hawaii, Alaska or Canada? Reach out to Ash via our chat or contact page.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“To learn which questions are unanswerable, and not to answer them: this skill is most needful in times of stress and darkness.”-