Polarizing #0126 // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Ultraviolet Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrops // Polarizing #0126
Dark denim base with light blue splatter magic vignette. Pulls more vibrant and saturated in film.
Portrait shot on film and shared compliments of Heather Nan.
- Large (5'11"x9'7") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Heavy weight
- Weighs 9 lb 9 oz
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $65. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
"The object of the artist is the creation of the beautiful. What the beautiful is another question.”- James Joyce, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man