Phoenician #0083 // Large Hand-Painted Canvas
Winter 2021 Collection // Phoenician #0083
A true Phoenician red-purple with deep multi-layered, textures. This dynamic painting captures the ancient hues of red shifting to purple offering an unparalleled depth.
- Large (5'11.5"x10') 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”- Kahlil Gibran