Prarie #0242 // Large+ Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop
Autumn 2021 Collection // Prairie #0242
An ode to the October prairie where geese fly and yellow and beige wheat stand timeless against an ever-changing sky. Lightweight, drape-able.
- Large+ (5'11"x11'10.5") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Ashley Thalman at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
"I was born on the prairies where the wind blew free and there was nothing to break the light of the sun. I was born where there are no enclosures."- Geronimo