Sienna Sundown #0201-Sandstone Study // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop
Summer 2021 Collection // Sienna Sundown #0201-Sandstone Study
*Discounted for a discounted for a pinky sized hole. SEE PHOTOGRAPH.* Hole has been mended with gaff tape and price reflects discount.
A toned-down, grown-up gradient takes the eye from coral sands to summery vermillion.
- Large (5'11"x9'9") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“This is the real secret of life -- to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."- Alan Watts