Seashell and Sands #0152 // Mini Painting
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Seashell and Sands #0152 Mini Painting
Warm taupe sands settle along shell-like scales.
- XS (1'11.75"x2'11.75") backdrop painted on 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Photographs highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $30. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
"I have perceiv’d that to be with those I like is enough,
To stop in company with the rest at evening is enough,
To be surrounded by beautiful, curious, breathing, laughing flesh is enough,
To pass among them, or touch any one, or rest my arm ever so lightly round his or her neck for a moment—what is this, then?
I do not ask any more delight—I swim in it, as in a sea.”- Walt Whitman