Vermillion Clay #0363 // Large+ Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Vermillion Clay #0363
A true stunner of unequaled texture and light play. Inspired by waters flow and stone shine plaster finish. Turmeric hued pigments ribbon and weave through Ultraviolet Backdrop's signature Great Salt Lake base. For a different iteration of this theme see Dixon Soil.
- Large+ (5'11.25"x12'5") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Heavy weight paint application
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“Whenever I have to choose between two evils, I always like to choose to try the one I haven’t tried before.”- Mae West