“You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet, still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet.”- Franz Kafka
Backlit Gold- Weathered 5'x7' Hand Painted Muslin Backdrop in a Bag
Elegant psychedelic. A bold gold vignette against a raw charcoal base in crushed crepe textures.
Double sided with more gold on one side, less on the other. Over time and repeat use this backdrop will take on signs of wear that only you can make. Last image was shot on Kodak Gold 120 film.
Polaroid emulsion lift shared compliments of Karmen Meyer.
Please read: Each hand painted Backdrop in a Bag is unique. Its tonal and textural nuance as well as the color interplay vary. The photographs in each listing depict the color and textures typical of the series and do NOT represent the exact backdrop and/or bag you will receive in your order.
Read our Backdrop in a Bag FAQ
- 1- Double-sided, 5'x7' hand painted muslin backdrop
- 1- Coordinating Studio Tote
- 2- Heavy duty Spring Clamps
Features & Info:
- Weathered crepe-like texture
- Light to mediumweight paint applications on lightweight muslin.
- 60% opaque- light will pass through this backdrop.
- 2-3 lbs
- Arrives folded in a 17"x13.5"x4" bag
Shipping and Policies:
- Free UPS ground shipping to all 50 states
- Need rushed or international shipping? Please inquire.
- All sales are final