French Black #0112 // Large Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop
Original price $469.00 - Original price $469.00
$469.00 - $469.00
Current price $469.00
Inspired by the long-lasting quality of working class denims French Black was created to replace seamless papers making it an environmentally friendly studio staple. Each creative use will add one-of-a-kind textures that will deepen in time adding contrast to its classic black neutral base. To restore the matte black base simply wipe with a damp, clean microfiber cloth.
Photographs of dish shared compliments Steph Kirk.
- Large (5'11"x9'7") 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $60. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
“We can convince ourselves to do things in conjunction with one another that we wouldn’t have been able to do as an individual.”- Jordan Peele