The Great Salt Lake Hand Painted Backdrop
Inspired by the mineral-rich remains of ancient Lake Bonneville. Our Great Salt Lake backdrops offer nuanced textural detailing against a neutral bone-cream wash, a touch of lake minerals, and clay-like crackling patterns.
***4x6, 6x8, 8x16 lead times 3 weeks unless otherwise communicated. Great Salt Lake backdrops are painted when purchased. For rush orders please contact us HERE- we reply quickly.
Features & Info:
- Select sizes from flatlay (2x3) up to XL+ (8x16). For larger sizes contact Ashley for more information.
- Medium to heavyweight paint application on 12 oz canvas
- Each hand-painted surface is unique giving your piece its one-of-kind appeal with variations manifested in texture, cut lines, mineral application, movement, and edges.
- With repeated use The Great Salt Lake Backdrop will continue to show signs of wear that deepen its character. Cracking may be mitigated by storing upright at room temperature.
- White, cream
Weights vary so be certain your backdrop support system can bear the load. We recommend a c-stand+swivel grip+vice clamp
+sandbags for all sizes except the 8'x16' in which case we recommend the Photoflex ProDuty Backdrop Stand that has a max load rating of 40 lb.
- Flatlay- 2'x3': 2-3 lbs
- S- 4'x6': 5-7 lbs
- M/L- 6'x8'-6'x10': 12-18 lbs
- XL- 8'x12': 15-22 lbs
- XXL- 8'x16': 25-30 lbs
Shipping and Policies:
- Free shipping to all 50 states
- International clients please inquire about shipping rates
- All sales are final
Photograph of 6x10 Great Salt Lake with silk pillowcase shared compliments of Steph Kirk.
"To some extent I happily don't know what I'm doing. I feel that it's an artist's responsibility to trust that.”- David Byrne