Florist's Patina- Heavy Metal #0561 // Double Sided Small Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop Painting
Florist's Patina #0561
Ultraviolet’s Heavy Metal Series are inspired by the long-game processes of oxidization, patina, erosion and time. *This painting is coated with a matte varnish to offer some water resistance and color fast quality.
Double sided wild! Copper patina on one side, neutral-ish beige framed by rouge pink on the reverse.
- Small (3'11'x5'10")
- Medium weight application on 12-ounce canvas
- 6 lb 1 oz
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic tools and products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
- Hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios
Shipping and Policies:
- Free shipping for clients in the lower 48. Ordering from Hawaii, Alaska or Canada? Reach out to Ash via our chat or contact page.
- Local pick-up is offered at our studio in Woods Cross, Utah
- Backdrop is available for rent and purchase
- All sales are final
“I will not reason and compare my business is to create.”-