Raw Copper-Heavy Metal #0477 // Small Hand-Painted Canvas Backdrop
Ultraviolet Backdrops // Raw Copper #0477
Ultraviolet Backdrop's Heavy Metal Series are inspired by the long-game processes of oxidization, patina, erosion and time.
A standing ovation-worthy stunner. Its boldness and raw quality are the happy results of new explorations of tone and technique. The reverse offers delicious depths of texture, too.
- This small (4'1.5"x 5'11") painting measures just shy of 4x6.
- 12-ounce cotton canvas hand-painted by Matthew Peterson at Ultraviolet Studios, Utah
- Heavy weight
- Detail photos feature bottom left, center, and top right portions of the listed backdrop, in that order. Any subsequent images highlight notable areas.
- Handmade in the USA with imported and domestic products
- Collector may notice intermittent brush bristles or concentrations of paint embedded in the final work. We engage in creative experimentation and do not claim or seek for perfection.
Shipping and Policies:
- Shipping & Handling costs are calculated beginning at $40. If shipping costs exceed this minimum (whether due to weight, unique sizing, East Coast shipping, or orders requiring multiple packages), the client will be invoiced for the difference upon shipping.
- Local pick-up is offered to our Utah-based clients
- All backdrops are available for rent and/or purchase
- All sales are final
"The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things."- Rilke